Lifetime Jewelry Warranty
Lifetime Jewelry Warranty
The jewelry warranty and service policy will remain available to each customer who purchases from HOLYLAND NECKLACE from the date of purchase. The offer is available only on jewelry sold directly through the HOLYLAND NECKLACE website. The following conditions apply.
1. The warranty applies from the date the customer receives the goods for the first time.
2. HOLYLAND NECKLACE lifetime warranty covers the cost of repair for only defects resulting from normal wear, such as cleaning, rhodium plating, and loose prongs.
3. When jewelry under the lifetime guarantee is sent to the HOLYLAND NECKLACE offices, it will be inspected only by a HOLYLAND NECKLACE jewelry expert who will determine whether any repairs are needed. If repairs are required that are not covered under the lifetime guarantee, the company will contact the customer for permission before working on the piece.
4. The warranty does not cover loss or theft of the jewelry in part or its entirety.
5. The warranty does not cover re-sizes.
6. If a defect is discovered, the jewelry must be returned to HOLYLAND NECKLACE for inspection. HOLYLAND NECKLACE alone will determine if the defect is due to normal wear or extraordinary circumstances.
7. Any jewelry re-sized or altered in any way by a 3rd party not under the ownership of HOLYLAND NECKLACE, or without the authorization of HOLYLAND NECKLACE, will forfeit the warranty.
8. The customer is liable for any shipping or insurance costs from the customer to the HOLYLAND NECKLACE offices. The warranty will cover shipping costs and insurance from the HOLYLAND NECKLACE offices to the customer.
9. HOLYLAND NECKLACE will not be held liable for expenses, damage, or any loss incurred while the jewelry is not in possession of the company. HOLYLAND NECKLACE alone will determine the best way for the jewelry to be returned to the customers.
10. If it is determined that the jewelry has been damaged outside the bounds of the warranty, due to unusual or extreme wear or use, the customer will be held liable to pay for all repairs.
11. Due to the nature of this type of jewelry, HOLYLAND NECKLACE will not be liable for damage to any chains that break on pendants, necklaces, and bracelets. HOLYLAND NECKLACE will not be held liable for damage to ear-backs, nose rings, or other body jewelry.
12. HOLYLAND NECKLACE will report to the customer any necessary repair required, prior to implementing the repairs. HOLYLAND NECKLACE will be sure to inform the customer if the repair does or does not fall within the bounds of the warranty.
13. Upon the request of a customer, HOLYLAND NECKLACE will re-size a ring one time free of charge, with the following conditions.
14. The ring must be re-sized at a HOLYLAND NECKLACE service center, or at a HOLYLAND NECKLACE approved service center.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to supply the correct size.
16. Only HOLYLAND NECKLACE will determine if a ring is resizable.
17. Rings will only be re-sized within one and a half sizes up or down from their original size, unless HOLYLAND NECKLACE in its discretion determines that it can be re-sized beyond this scope.
18. Re-sizing requested beyond the one-time free offer, will be charged. The cost of a re-size beyond the one-time free offer will be determined by HOLYLAND NECKLACE and depend on the individual nature and content of the ring. HOLYLAND NECKLACE will inform the customer of the cost of re-sizing prior to implementation.
19. Any ring re-sized by a 3rd party without the authorization of HOLYLAND NECKLACE will automatically forfeit the warranty, and HOLYLAND NECKLACE will not be responsible for any costs or damage incurred.
20. HOLYLAND NECKLACE will advise the customer as necessary regarding any worn parts that have degraded beyond the capability of repair.
21. HOLYLAND NECKLACE will not be held liable for the jewelry and parts thereof, which may require repair or replacement due to normal wear or extraordinary wear.
22. By purchasing the jewelry from HOLYLAND NECKLACE the customer has agreed to the terms of this warranty, without the need to sign an agreement to the warranty.
23. Warranty is only valid with the attached/Printed Warranty code label.